The OD series enclosure is the ultimate choice for your out-door racking requirements. Being made of our own rugged Alumi-flex®, you’ll find it noticeably lighter than steel, yet strong enough to rack even the heaviest equipment. When choosing the OD series, you are selecting the highest value in American construction.
The OD series includes standard features you have come to expect; incorporating the versatile R-strut system, for adjustable racking, the security of the 3 point locking system, and Alumi-shield® solar cap to manage heat loads. Add to this the many accessory items that can be added to enhance functionality including HVAC, electrical load panels, bases, trays and cable entry solutions. DDB can make a truly customized solution.
DDB, a state of the art design, a competitive price, and a guaranteed delivery with benchmark leading lead times. Contact our professional staff to assist you with your design today.
Features & Specifications
Provides a secure, climate controlled environment for any electronic equipment.
- Fiber Optics
- Base Station
- Small Cell
- Trailer-based Communications
- Flexible and Scalable
- Heavy duty out-door construction with Front and Rear Access, Pad Mountable, and 0.125” Aluminum construction
- 7 Rack Units (RU) – 19″ (standard) RU Rail markings (1) 1.25” Cable Pass Thru hole on each rail
- SS External Hardware and Polypropylene filters
- UL Listed to UL-50E standard
- Fully welded construction
- 3 Point Pad Locking System
- Stainless Steel Door Hinge
- New Zinc Die Powder-coated Black EMKA Padlocking Handles
- Painted Texture Cream
- All OD-Series Available in White Powder coat
- Custom colors available
- Quick Shipping—7-10 Business days
- NEMA 4
- Listed UL-50E
Base Cabinet Weight and Dimensions
Exterior Cabinet Dimensions:
78”H x 25″W x 42”D
Raw: 235lbs / Shipping: 275lbs
34W x 52L x 84H