18"H x 28"W x 39"D (7 RU*)
The OD-16DDC enclosure. DDB's OD series of enclosures designed for outdoor racking requirements. Made of rugged Alumiflex®, a material noticeably lighter than steel, yet strong enough to rack the heaviest of equipment. All DDB enclosures are designed to withstand harsh weather elements and dynamic environments. NEMA Rated, for industrial, rural, and residential settings.
Standard features found in OD Series outdoor/indoor enclosures include an R-strut system for adjustable racking, 3 point locking systems to ensure the boxes are secure, and Alumishield® for managing heat loads. Custom solutions available include HVAC, electrical load panels, bases, trays and cable entry solutions.
DDB Enclosures are American Made and offer State of The Art Designs.
* Front and Rear sets of rails allow some equipment to rack both directions providing up to twice the racking units (RU).
Features & Specifications
Provides a secure, climate controlled environment for any electronic equipment.
- Fiber Optics
- Base Station
- Small Cell/DAS
- Trailer-based Communications
- NEMA 3R as shown
- NEMA 4 and 4X configurable (unlisted to environmental rating)
- OD Series Listed to UL 50/50E Type 4 Available
- ETL Certified to UL standard 60950-1/CSA 22.2C
- Heavy duty out-door construction with Front and Rear Access, Pad Mountable, and 0.125” Aluminum construction
- 7 Rack Units (RU) – 19″ (standard) RU Rail markings (1) 1.25” Cable Pass Thru hole on each rail
- SS External Hardware and Polypropylene filters
- UL Listed version available (contact sales for details)
- 3 Point Pad Locking System
- Stainless Steel Door Hinge
- New Zinc Die Powder-coated Black EMKA Padlocking Handles
- Painted Texture Cream
- All OD-Series Available in White Powder coat
- Custom colors available
- Quick Shipping—7-10 Business days
- OD-16DDC Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Owner’s Manual (PDF)
- Size Comparison Chart (PDF)
- Wind Load Study (PDF)
- DDB Alumishield® Data (PDF)
- DDB Fan Kit Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Mounting Locations (PDF)
- Seismic & Loading Analysis (PDF)
Base Cabinet Weight and Dimensions
Exterior Cabinet Dimensions:
18"H x 28"W x 39"D
Inside Usable Depth:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Raw: 112 lbs
32"W x 42"L Palletized