Warranty & RMA Submission
DDB Unlimited manufactures NEMA rated weatherproof enclosures from high quality materials and warrants all enclosures for a period of (15) years from date of original purchase. This warranty covers workmanship and materials to include, but not limited to, the non-corrosive properties of the material and manufacturing defects. DDB Unlimited, agrees to guarantee all non-manufactured, enclosure accessories, for up to one year from the purchase date, limited to: fans, thermostats, heater strips, door gaskets, light bars and alarm switches.
DDB Unlimited warrants to Customer that DDB Unlimited manufactured products sold to Customer pursuant to this Contract will be free from defects in material and workmanship, will conform to DDB Unlimited’s specifications or to Customer’s specifications where agreed to in writing for a period of 15 years from the date of shipment to Customer, provided that:
- DDB Unlimited is promptly notified (within the warranty period) of any warranty claim; and
- DDB will not issue OR allow RMA’s, Refunds or Returns on orders past 45 days of Invoice date. DDB will not issue credit or warranty any non-stock item; items in which cutouts or non DDB standard products have been placed on enclosure. DDB will not allow RMA, Refund or Return for items that have been altered in any way from stock condition. RMA credit will be given based on a management approved basis with restocking fee.
- The goods and merchandise are returned to DDB Unlimited, freight prepaid, after Customer has received a return merchandise authorization number from DDB Unlimited; and
- DDB Unlimited’s examination of such items shall disclose to its reasonable satisfaction that the claimed defect in the DDB Unlimited manufactured product was not caused by abuse, improper handling, installation, unauthorized repair, alteration or accident. Modification of DDB Unlimited manufactured product by Customer, or at Customer’s direction, shall invalidate the above warranty.
DDB Unlimited’s liability under this warranty is limited to repairing, replacing or issuing a credit in the amount of the unit contract price, at its election, for any such claim. Any repair or replacement shall not extend the warranty period.
Discoloration of DDB Unlimited manufactured products from metal oxidization and/or severe/normal environmental atmospheric conditions due to exposure over a period of time is normal/anticipated and is not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extended to Customer only and is not transferable to subsequent purchasers or users of goods and merchandise. This warranty is given in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Product(s) Not Returnable to DDB
DDB product accessories include, but are not limited to:
- Fan Kits
- DAC Units
- Light Bars
- Roxtec Comseals
Product accessories which are sold, but not manufactured by DDB Unlimited, are not returnable items.
Accessory products manufactured by DDB including, but not limited to the below listed items, are not returnable items:
- Fan Shrouds
- Fan Trays
- Mounting Feet
- Battery Trays
Custom products may not be returned to DDB Unlimited. Custom includes any DDB manufactured product that has cutouts in the enclosure/cabinet which cannot be returned to stock inventory. This also includes enclosures/cabinets that were manufactured to a specific customer configuration.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
GENERAL QUALITY ASSURANCE REQUIREMENTS
No repair or rework shall be allowed outside of the specific specification limits, (i.e., welding, reheat-treat, insert removal, reinstallation, etc.) unless prior approval is obtained by the Seller from the Buyer.
Change in Approved Drawings. Processes, Materials or Procedures
Seller shall not change any drawing, process, material, or procedure without prior written Buyer approval, if such drawing, process, material, or procedures were originally approved by Buyer.
Part substitution shall not be allowed. The exact part number as identified on the Purchase Order or the exact part number identified in the purchase item drawing shall be provided.
Supplier Responsibility For Conformance
Acceptance of the Purchase Order and receipt of product at Buyers location certifies that items processed on this order meet all the requirements imposed.
The Seller shall:
- Provide (flow-down) of applicable specification and standards requirements to sub-tier suppliers.
- Upon request, Seller shall provide objective evidence to Buyer Quality personnel of compliance to this provision.
Configuration Management Requirements
The Seller is required to establish engineering and manufacturing controls to ensure that the configuration of the end item(s) comply with the specification requirements. The following configuration management functions are basic to good practices:
- Product Identification
- Configuration change control
- Material traceability
Material And Process Conformance – (C of C)
Certification of Compliance and/or Certificate of Conformance (C of C)