63"H x 28"W x 47"D (33 RU*)
The OD series of enclosures are the ultimate choice for your outdoor racking requirements. Being made of our own rugged Alumiflex®, you'll find it noticeably lighter than steel, yet strong enough to rack even the heaviest equipment. When choosing the OD series, you have handpicked the highest value in American construction.
The OD-62DDXC includes the standard features you have come to expect with DDB, incorporating the versatile strut system for adjustable racking, the security of a 3-point locking system and our patented Alumishield® solar cap to manage heat loads.
For those who need more than just our standard enclosure, DDB can also make a truly customized solution with our many available options including HVAC, providing a climate-controlled environment for any electronic equipment, electrical load panels and cable entry solutions to name a few. All of this comes together to create an enclosure able to meet all of the unique needs our customers have been seeking.
DDB offers a state-of-the-art design, a competitive price, benchmark lead times and a guaranteed delivery, all backed up with an industry leading 15-year warranty on every enclosure. Put DDB's substantial stock to work for you today. Contact our professional staff to assist you with your made-to-order solution.
* Front and Rear sets of rails allow some equipment to rack both directions providing up to twice the racking units (RU).
Features & Specifications
- Fiber Optics
- Back Haul
- Small Cell/DAS
- Public Safety
- Base Station
- Trailer-Based Communications
- NEMA 3R as shown
- NEMA 4 and 4X configurable (unlisted to environmental rating)
- ETL Certified to UL standard 60950-1/CSA 22.2C
- OD Series Listed to UL 50/50E Type 4 Available
- 0.125" Aluminum Construction
- Stainless Steel External Hardware/Hinge
- 3 Point Lock System
- Heavy Duty Out-Door Construction
- Front and Rear Access
- Custom Colors Available
- Cream & Red Powder-Coat in Stock
- Flexible and Scalable
- 15 Year Warranty
- Quick Shipping
- OD-62DDXC Specs Sheet (PDF)
- Owner’s Manual (PDF)
- Size Comparison Chart (PDF)
- Wind Load Study (PDF)
- DDB Alumishield® Data (PDF)
- DDB Fan Kit Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Mounting Locations (PDF)
- Seismic & Loading Analysis (PDF)
Base Cabinet Weight and Dimensions
Exterior Cabinet Dimensions:
63"H x 28"W x 47"D
Inside Usable Depth:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
34”W x 52”L - Palletized