30.98″H x 29.5″W x 34″D (15 RU*)
WOD-30DDC, measuring 30.98″H x 29.5″W x 34″D (15 RU*). This NEMA cabinet is 4.06" wider than the standard OD series. Designed to withstand harsh environmental factors and unpredictable extreme weather. Available in NEMA types 3R, 4 and 4X. Standard features will include EMKA wind locks, front and rear access, 3 point pad locking system, stainless steel door hinge, front and rear door filters. Constructed of Alumiflex®, which is lighter than steel but strong enough to hold heavy components. Additionally, standard to these cabinets is an Alumishield® (sun roof), which provides solar protection with a large overhang roof design. The DDB strut system will allow for you to position the racking rails at any depth desired within the cabinet.
The WOD series of cabinets/enclosures are available in various heights and depths. Our Sales staff and CAD-Engineering team are able to assist you with a state of the art design, a competitive price, and a guaranteed delivery.
* Front and Rear sets of rails allow some equipment to rack both directions providing up to twice the racking units (RU).
Features & Specifications
Provides a secure, climate controlled environment for any electronic equipment.
- Fiber Optics
- Base Station
- Small Cell/DAS
- Trailer-based Communications
- Flexible and Scalable
- NEMA 3R, 4 or 4X
- ETL Certified to UL standard 60950-1/CSA 22.2C
- Heavy duty out-door construction with Front and Rear Access, Pad Mountable, and 0.125” Aluminum construction
- 15 Rack Units (RU)* - 19″ (standard) RU Rail markings (1) 1.25” Cable Pass Thru hole on each rail
- SS External Hardware and Polypropylene filters
- UL Listed version available (contact sales for details)
- 3 Point Pad Locking System
- Stainless Steel Door Hinge
- New Zinc Die Powder-coated Black EMKA Padlocking Handles
- Painted Texture Cream
- All WOD-Series Available in White Powder coat
- Custom colors available
- Front and rear door filters supplied
- Quick Shipping—7-10 Business days