The SB series enclosure is the ultimate choice for your outdoor equipment racking applications when versatility is needed. Being constructed of our Alumiflex® material, you’ll find it noticeably lighter than steel, yet strong enough to rack even the heaviest equipment. When choosing the SB series, ease of installation along with pole and wall mounting options provide endless possibilities for where you can locate. With many standard features including pad lockable system, venting system with reusable filter and top solar shield; you will see the value quickly add up. Add to this a long list of available options including climate controls, electrical and cable entry solutions allows the SB series to provide a flexibility of options that are second to none. All this with industry best lead times and competitive pricing as you have come to expect with DDB. The SB series… a versatile, scalable design to meet a wide array of situations.
Features & Specifications
Provides a secure, climate controlled environment for any electronic equipment.
- Fiber Optics
- Base Station
- Small Cell
- Trailer-based Communications
- Flexible and Scalable
- Heavy duty outdoor construction with Front Access, Aluminum Pole or Wall
- Small Box, and 0.125” Aluminum construction.
- 8 Rack Units (RU) –
- Inside PLYWOOD BACK PLATE
- UL Listed version available (contact sales for details)
- 1/4 TURN KEY LOCKS
- Stainless Steel Door Hinge
- Mounting brackets both top and bottom for mounting
- Unpaited – Vent filter panel on door
- Quick Shipping—7-10 Business days
- NEMA 3R, 4 or 4X
- UL Listed (NEMA 3R configuration)
Base Cabinet Weight and Dimensions
Exterior Cabinet Dimensions
18”H x 18“W x 8”D
Raw Wt. 25 lbs. / Shipping Wt. 40 lbs.