The OD series enclosure is the ultimate choice for your out-door racking requirements. Being made of our own rugged Alumiflex®, you’ll find it noticeably lighter than steel, yet strong enough to rack even the heaviest equipment. When choosing the OD series, you are selecting the highest value in American construction.
The OD series includes standard features you have come to expect; incorporating the versatile R-strut system, for adjustable racking, the security of the 3 point locking system, and Alumishield® solar cap to manage heat loads. Add to this the many accessory items that can be added to enhance functionality including HVAC, electrical load panels, bases, trays and cable entry solutions. DDB can make a truly customized solution.
DDB, a state of the art design, a competitive price, and a guaranteed delivery with benchmark leading lead times. Contact our professional staff to assist you with your design today.
Features & Specifications
Provides a secure, climate controlled environment for any electronic equipment.
- Fiber Optics
- Base Station
- Small Cell/DAS
- Trailer-based Communications
- Flexible and Scalable
- 7 Rack Units (RU)
- 1 Set of Adjustable 19” or 23” Racking Rails w/RU Markings and Pass-through Holes
- Powder Baked on Textured Cream Paint
- Front and Rear Doors
- New Zinc Die Powder-coated Black EMKA Three Point Padlocking Handles
- Heavy Duty Alumishield® Design
- NEMA 3R, 4 or 4X
- ETL Certified to UL standard 60950-1/CSA 22.2C
- POD-16DXC Specs Sheet (PDF)
- Size Comparison Chart (PDF)
- Wind Load Study (PDF)
- DDB Alumishield® Data (PDF)
- DDB Fan Kit Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Mounting Locations (PDF)
Base Cabinet Weight and Dimensions
Exterior Cabinet Dimensions:
16″H X 25″W X 25″D