46″H x 25 3/4″W x 30 1/2″D (24 RU)
The IOD-46DXC, Nema 3R, 4, 4X enclosure. Features include two sets of adjustable 19" or 23" racking rails w/RU markings and pass-through holes. Offering front and rear doors, a rear access panel above the rear door. Also included, versatile R-Strut system for adjustable racking and, for security, a 3 point locking system. Our enclosures are made of Alumiflex®, a material that is lighter than steel but strong enough to hold the heaviest of equipment.
DDB enclosures are American Made, offering State of The Art Designs. Made to withstand the harshest of environmental elements, cold or hot temperatures, wind, rain, ice and other unpredictable environmental conditions.
State of the Art Design, unparalleled service and value. Call 800-753-8459 or click the orange 'Request Quote' button, found in the upper right corner.
Features & Specifications
Provides a secure, climate controlled environment for any electronic equipment.
- Fiber Optics
- Base Station
- Small Cell/DAS
- Trailer-based Communications
- Flexible and Scalable
- NEMA 3R, 4 or 4X
- ETL Certified to UL standard 60950-1/CSA 22.2C
- 2 Sets of Adjustable 19” or 23” Racking Rails w/RU Markings and Pass-through Holes
- Powder Baked on Textured Cream Paint
- Front and Rear Doors
- Lift Off Removable Doors
- Rear Access Panel Above Rear Door
- Nema 3R, 4, 4X
- New Zinc Die Powder-coated Black EMKA Three Point Padlocking Handles
- Heavy Duty Alumishield® Design