32”H x 28”W x 39”D (15 RU*)
The OD-30DDC, this heavy duty enclosure offers both front and rear door access. DDB enclosures are made of Alumiflex®, lighter than steel, but strong enough to rack the heaviest of equipment. The rugged design offers protection from cold and hot temperatures, wind, rain, ice and other unpredictable environmental elements.
Standard features of all OD Series outdoor/indoor enclosures include R-strut system for adjustable racking, 3 point locking systems to secure all boxes, Alumishield® to manage heat loads. Enhanced custom solutions include, HVAC, electrical load panels, bases, trays, and cable entry solutions.
DDB, a state of the art design, a competitive price, and a guaranteed delivery with benchmark leading lead times.
* Front and Rear sets of rails allow some equipment to rack both directions providing up to twice the racking units (RU).
Features & Specifications
Provides a secure, climate controlled environment for any electronic equipment.
- Fiber Optics
- Base Station
- Small Cell/DAS
- Trailer-based Communications
- Flexible and Scalable
- NEMA 3R, 4 or 4X
- ETL Certified to UL standard 60950-1/CSA 22.2C
- Heavy duty out-door construction with Front and Rear Access, Pad Mountable, and 0.125” Aluminum construction
- 15 Rack Units (RU) – 19″ (standard) RU Rail markings (1) 1.25” Cable Pass Thru hole on each rail
- SS External Hardware and Polypropylene filters
- UL Listed version available (contact sales for details)
- 3 Point Pad Locking System
- Stainless Steel Door Hinge
- New Zinc Die Powder-coated Black EMKA Padlocking Handles
- Painted Texture Cream
- All OD-Series Available in White Powder coat
- Custom colors available
- Quick Shipping—7-10 Business days
- OD-30DDC Specs Sheet (PDF)
- Owner’s Manual (PDF)
- Size Comparison Chart (PDF)
- Wind Load Study (PDF)
- DDB Alumishield® Data (PDF)
- DDB Fan Kit Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Mounting Locations (PDF)
- Seismic & Loading Analysis (PDF)
Base Cabinet Weight and Dimensions
Exterior Cabinet Dimensions:
32”H x 28”W x 39”D
Inside Usable Depth:
Shipping: 160 lbs
32"W x 42"L Palletized