16″H x 25″W x 25″D (7 RU)
The POD-16DXC, a seven rack unit (RU) with adjustable 19" or 23" racking rails w/RU Marketing and pass through holes. Offering front and rear doors, it's made of our rugged Alumiflex® material. Lighter than steel, yet strong enough for the heaviest of equipment. Designed to live through the most dynamic weather situations, wind, rain, cold, heat, and demanding environments.
POD-16DXC standard features include Alumishield® for management of heat loads, the versatile R-strut system for adjustable racking, the security of the 3 point locking system. Custom features also available include HVAC, electrical load panels, bases, trays & cable entry solutions.
State of The Art Designs, competitive pricing and American Made. It's the DDB Way.
Features & Specifications
Provides a secure, climate controlled environment for any electronic equipment.
- Fiber Optics
- Base Station
- Small Cell/DAS
- Trailer-based Communications
- Flexible and Scalable
- 7 Rack Units (RU)
- 1 Set of Adjustable 19” or 23” Racking Rails w/RU Markings and Pass-through Holes
- Powder Baked on Textured Cream Paint
- Front and Rear Doors
- New Zinc Die Powder-coated Black EMKA Three Point Padlocking Handles
- Heavy Duty Alumishield® Design
- NEMA 3R, 4 or 4X
- ETL Certified to UL standard 60950-1/CSA 22.2C