16.98″H x 29.5″W x 34″D (7 RU*)
WOD-16DDC NEMA enclosure, measuring 16.98″H x 29.5″W x 34″D (7 RU*) is slightly taller (.25") and wider (5.935") than DDB's standard OB models. These all weather, all environment enclosures are equipped with EMKA wind locks, are made of Alumiflex® and include Alumishield®. Alumiflex® is a strong like steel but noticeably lighter, while Alumishield® is a sun roof that provides superior solar protection with its overhang roof design.
The WOD series of cabinets are available in NEMA 3, 3R, 4 & 4X types. To ensure your equipment is secured each come with a three point padlocking handle on both the front and rear door, that's secured with your own padlock. The strut system allows for positioning the racking rails at any depth desired.
The WOD series is available in many heights and depths. Our CAD-Engineering team and sales representatives are able to assist you with a state of the art design, a competitive price, and a guaranteed delivery
* Front and Rear sets of rails allow some equipment to rack both directions providing up to twice the racking units (RU).
Features & Specifications
Provides a secure, climate controlled environment for any electronic equipment.
- Fiber Optics
- Base Station
- Small Cell/DAS
- Trailer-based Communications
- Flexible and Scalable
- NEMA 3R, 4 or 4X
- ETL Certified to UL standard 60950-1/CSA 22.2C
- Heavy duty out-door construction with Front and Rear Access, Pad Mountable, and 0.125” Aluminum construction
- 7 Rack Units (RU) – 19″ (standard) RU Rail markings (1) 1.25” Cable Pass Thru hole on each rail
- SS External Hardware and Polypropylene filters
- UL Listed version available (contact sales for details)
- 3 Point Pad Locking System
- Stainless Steel Door Hinge
- New Zinc Die Powder-coated Black EMKA Padlocking Handles
- Painted Texture Cream
- All WOD-Series Available in White Powder coat
- Custom colors available
- Quick Shipping—7-10 Business days