The WOD series outdoor enclosure is the ultimate choice for your outdoor racking requirements. They are 4.06” wider than our standard OD series and EMKA wind locks are standard equipment on the WOD series. Being made of our own Alumiflex®, you’ll find it noticeably lighter than steel, yet strong enough to rack even the heaviest equipment. Being designed to accommodate the weather protection of your choice, the WOD series enclosures are available in NEMA 3R, 4, or 4X configurations. The additional Alumishield® (sun roof), provides superior solar protection with its large overhang roof design. Our own versatile strut system allows you to position the racking rails at any depth desired within the enclosure. You can rest assured your equipment is safe and secure with our three point padlocking handles on both the front and rear door that you secure with your own padlock.
The WOD series enclosures are available in various heights and depths. Our professional Sales staff and CAD-Engineering team are able to assist you with a state of the art design, a competitive price, and a guaranteed delivery.
* Front and Rear sets of rails allow some equipment to rack both directions providing up to twice the racking units (RU).
Features & Specifications
Provides a secure, climate controlled environment for any electronic equipment.
- Fiber Optics
- Base Station
- Small Cell/DAS
- Trailer-based Communications
- Flexible and Scalable
- Heavy duty out-door construction with Front and Rear Access, Pad Mountable, and 0.125” Aluminum construction
- 26 Rack Units (RU)* – 19″ (standard) RU Rail markings (1) 1.25” Cable Pass Thru hole on each rail
- SS External Hardware and Polypropylene filters
- UL Listed version available (contact sales for details)
- 3 Point Pad Locking System
- Stainless Steel Door Hinge
- New Zinc Die Powder-coated Black EMKA Padlocking Handles
- Painted Texture Cream
- All WOD-Series Available in White Powder coat
- Custom colors available
- Front and rear door filters supplied
- Quick Shipping—7-10 Business days
- NEMA 3R, 4 or 4X
- ETL Certified to UL standard 60950-1/CSA 22.2C